One of the most common problems of both men and women when it comes to their anus is the hemorrhoids. Typically people will experience this type of condition once in their lives, and this can certainly happen at any age, though it is believed that hemorrhoid can commonly happen in older people as they age.
Fortunately, there are different tips on how you can avoid hemorrhoids from developing into your anus. These tips are helpful because you won’t be having problems in that area of your body, which can sometimes be irritating.
The following are the tips that you can follow to avoid hemorrhage from developing around your anus. These tips will also help you to lessen the symptoms and the common effects of hemorrhoid that can affect you.
- One of the things that you should do is to avoid straining while you are having your bowel movements. It is not ideal to sit too long in the toilet, because it strains the anus and the surrounding areas. The reason behind this is because if your anus is strained excessively, the chances of the hemorrhoids to move out of your anus is high. It also has a chance to protrude which is can cause a severe case of hemorrhoid.
- Adding enough fiber into your daily diet is also ideal, because it helps you to have a healthy bowel movement. Some of the most common and healthy fibers that you should include in your diet are, vegetables, seeds, nuts, fruits, legumes, cereals, grains and as well as lentils.
- It is also ideal to keep your stool loose, because it will make the passing to be easier than usual. For you to be able to do this, you need to drink water regularly, for you to achieve a soft and loose stool. Increasing your water intake by ten to eleven glasses per day is definitely ideal.
- It is also ideal for you to exercise every single day, because it helps you to prevent hemorrhoids from developing in your anus. You can do walking and brisk walking everyday for thirty minutes.
- Sitting for long hours will make you strain your muscles, including the muscles in your anus. That is why it is always ideal to avoid sitting for too long, to avoid your muscles in the anus to be strained. For people who are working and requires long sitting hours. It is ideal to take breaks from work, for you to be able to stand and walk from time to time.
- Lifting heavy things will also increase your chances of getting hemorrhoids. The reason behind this is because, the blood vessels in your anus are being pressured, which can cause the area of the rectal to swell and stretch.
- You also need to avoid diarrhea and constipation, and for you to do this. You need to increase your consumption of water and fiber in your daily diet. But if you’re experiencing constipation, you may want to take medications and other alternatives to help you with your bowel movements.
- Lastly, you need to make sure that the area of your anal is clean. Using soap and water will help the area to be well clean, instead of using toilet papers which can only strain your anus. If you are suffering from hemorrhoids and your anus is not well cleaned, it will make your anus to be itchy and irritated.
Filed under: Hemorrhoids Basics